[meteorite-list] List policies and ad posts thoughts

From: Robert Woolard <meteoritefinder_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Aug 3 15:54:02 2005

Hello List,

   Mike Farmer makes a lot of good points in his email
below. I would add that the Ad posts could be looked
upon as sort of a "heads-up" for some great items a
lot of the time. If any member personally doesn't want
to take the time to open an Ad, it takes about, what,
1/2- 1 second to delete it? So I hope that the
relatively few people who don't like the Ads will
remember that there are a lot of us that do. Some of
the best photos of meteorites to be found on the
internet can be seen in some of these ads. That alone
is enough to justify them, in my opinion.

   When I posted to the List earlier today that I
agreed with Michael Blood's post, I SPECIFICALLY meant
the parts about Art doing a good job, and that I
personally don't understand people leaving the list
because of ONE person's action of posting MULTIPLE
times/day.

  Sincerely,
  Robert Woolard

--- Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_comcast.net>