[meteorite-list] Tanezrouft 062 and lack of NWA coordinates

From: j.divelbiss_at_att.net <j.divelbiss_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Sep 24 13:29:38 2004

Well put Bernd,

I have a simpler approach to my feelings about meteorite documentation, history, classification or not, etc., and that is that all meteorites are from outer space, and their time and associated pedigree here on earth is of minor relevance when compared to their universal source, and time in space. So, if I like what I see/read, I'll buy it...if I don't, I won't.

JD

-------------- Original message from bernd.pauli_at_paulinet.de: --------------