[meteorite-list] Proud Tom

From: JKGwilliam <h3chondrite_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Oct 24 17:14:04 2004

Proud Tom,
I join forces with Geoff Notkin in trying to persuade you to come out of
retirement and bless our humble lives with your presence. Since your last
appearance they have been some "incidents" that need you attention and none
of us ae as worthy as you to address these pesky problems. Contact me by
email, snail mail, private messenger or carrier pigeon and I promise to not
reveal your true identity. If you feel uneasy about these method of
contact, you can always leave me a note under my doormat at our new home.

Long live Proud Tom,

JKGwilliam