[meteorite-list] Maybe time to move on....

From: Tom AKA James Knudson <peregrineflier_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Oct 4 12:37:09 2004

Hey Dave, I know how you feel! I love meteorites, but I do not feel like I
am a welcomed part of the meteorite community. There are some great people
out there, but there is a lot of people that seem to want to keep the hobby
to themselves. I have lost a lot of my collecting passion too. It seems
strange, the people that rely on meteorite sales for a living would push
people out of collecting. I stay on the list because of the great people on
here.

Thanks, Tom
peregrineflier <><
IMCA 6168