[meteorite-list] Maybe time to move on....

From: MexicoDoug_at_aol.com <MexicoDoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Oct 4 12:32:58 2004

Hola Dave,

I just wanted to remind you that the list *in my opinion* is
really like a bag of toasted honeycoated peanuts. When you
eat too many of them you feel naseous, and you never know what
you're gonna bite into; sometimes one or a few in a row can be
really bitter or burnt out. But that doesn't seems to stop us
from eating the whole bagfull and eventually coming back to
the store for more. At least the price is right and they are
organically grown. If Art actually decided to use any
insecticides, practically all the posters would be dead
spaghetti mites by now. Hang in with us (spoken by a member
soon to celebrate his "It's my birthday and I'm one-years old
now, and already been there, done that.")

That is a really nice hunk of Parnallee you came up with.
Steve Schoner's Sunday list concept is a nice alternative if
you want to help breath life back into an idea that really has
potential. Good luck with the other issues!
Saludos, Doug