[meteorite-list] clarafication on my meteorite sale and othermatters

From: almitt <almitt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Oct 3 00:08:41 2004

Hi Steve and all,

Steve since you use this list constantly for selling your items I think it is
more than appropriate for people to post to the list regarding difficulties
they have with you or for that matter, any other seller and for other buyers
to be made aware of problems. Certainly people should try to resolve disputes
or misunderstandings in private at first but if someone's credibility becomes
suspect, I certainly want to hear about it and this list is just as good of a
format as any.

Live by the list die by the list. Best!

--AL