[meteorite-list] New Website

From: AstronomicalResearchNetwork <AstronomicalResearchNetwork_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Oct 3 01:34:54 2004

Astronomical Research Network
      That's me Kenneth Regelman invites any and all to my new website.
http://www.arn-meteorites.com
It a long way from being done I hope to have over 500 mb of text and
pictures .
I think it will be 3 months or more before the job is done.
Space Rocks V website version of ARN's History of meteorites and much more
to come .
Pictures as I gain permission to use them on site .
Hundreds of meteorites to be sold there soon . Many new and rare meteorites
.
New CR's CK's an H7 , Howardites , Eucurites , etc. all new I own there main
masses and entire falls .
More than I can say now .

I hope you use and enjoy the site ..........Kenneth Regelman