[meteorite-list] Meteorite Fans: I'm OK, You're OK

From: j.divelbiss_at_att.net <j.divelbiss_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Nov 23 19:01:09 2004

When you think one or more of our list members is a "a little bit off or just plain whacky", then think again when one compares such folks to the seller, buyer and believers of this crap.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5535890757
http://goldenpalaceevents.com/other/grilledmary01.php

classified to the hilt or not?
original material or not for a given NWA number?
terrestrial or extra-terrestrial?
poor seller ratings versus good...(who cares)?

Compare these daily issues to a question of "why does someone have a sandwich that is too old to eat and for sale on ebay?" versus someone's imagination of God's divine intervention with a vision of the Virgin Mary, and a $28,000 pay day for it of course.

NOW THAT IS REALLY WHACKY AND WAYYYYYYYYY OFF!

Meteorite guys of all types and their range of strangeness are quite boring in comparison.

Chin up to those who have been challenged lately,

jd

PS I hope I didn't offend anyone ...Rosie?