[meteorite-list] Ad - Two Sets of Auctions Ending -Great Bargains!

From: Meteoryt.net <marcin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Nov 23 18:36:25 2004

> Peter, well thank you.
> I try to keep everyone happy, and I don't screw around with shipping
costs.
> I will tell you I had a bad run of eBay buys last week.
> I bought 3 items on eBay, and 2 of the sellers ripped me off with
shipping.
> One item was $5.99 and the seller charged me $6 shipping, sent it first
> class here in the USA for 85 cents. Not bad for the seller, MORE profit on
> the shipping scam than he made selling the item.
> The other charged me $5.00 for Priority mail (in the USA that is a faster
> mail service and the fee was correct). The problem, he sent it first class
> as well, again, making 90% profit on the shipping cost.
> These were not meteorites, so no worry there.
> But I see alot of meteorite sellers advertising $4.99 or $5 shipping even
> for small items.
> Come on, that is a sheer rip-off when a bubble envelope for small items or
> irons (which can not be damaged) are fine and shipping is usually about
$.49
> to $1.00.

Mike do not cry.
I buy from HongKong LED flash Lights (I pay, but still waiting for items).
3 flashs for $9.99 and Shipping 24.99$.
Another 10 items 49.99$, shipping 69.99$ :)))))))
I suggest him to put everything with buy it now 0.01$ and full ammount on
shipping. This will be more simple to count real price to buyers :)))

http://www.Meteoryt.net marcin_at_meteoryt.net
http://www.PolandMET.com marcin_at_polandmet.com
http://www.Gao-Guenie.com GSM +48(607)535 195
--------[ Member of: Polish Meteoritical Society ]--------