[meteorite-list] This is it, in two hours the ebay items start ending

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Nov 23 18:26:21 2004

Several of them are from my collection, some have been there for years.
Over $10,000 in meteorites up for one cent.

Some items of note:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2287054755
First and foremost, a complete 362.8 gram Howardite or Eucrite,
unclassified, individual, so nice it is a tragedy to cut. Thousands of $$$
up for one cent, high bidder take all.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2287095083
The best oriented Sikhote-Alin I have seen in a long while, nothing but flow
lines.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2287064418
La Criolla, complete 44 gram individual from Bob Haag himself.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2287057086
Zagora, silicated iron!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2287104105
Seymchan, superb etched slice.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2287052795
373 gram beautiful unclassified chondrite.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2287097523
11.51 gram slice of the NWA 2085 impact-melt breccia.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2287095643
Superb piece of NWA 801, looks like a galaxy of armored chondrules.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2287062490
Partslice of the UCERA meteorite fall. H5 fall from Venezuela . Very rare.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2287114071
54 gram complete Juancheng individual.

Good luck, and make sure to see the others, with 60 items, there is alot of
rare stuff in there.
Michael Farmer

See the whole list at the links below.
http://members.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?viewUserPage&userid=meteoritehunters