[meteorite-list] The Soggy-Bottom Boys

From: DNAndrews <DNA1_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Nov 24 00:14:24 2004

j.divelbiss_at_att.net wrote:

>When you think one or more of our list members is a "a little bit off or just plain whacky", then think again when one compares such folks to the seller, buyer and believers of this crap.

I'm usually just a lurker, but all this "Soggy-Boggy-Bottom" Meteorite
stuff has me in an uproar. Maybe they want to just share a
"gopher-on-a-stick" or sing into a can . It just makes me just want to
know why exactly they are here on this list cramming their crapola down
our throat. Stellar grains....what rock doesn't have those. For any
"Soggy-Bottom Meteorites"...just come to my house. I have an entire
backyard full of those critters and would very much like to get rid of
them. Come on and haul them off at NO charge. My EX expected me to
landscape the backyard with all these Martian and Lunar wonders, but she
left and...oh well....never got done. Now they are taking up room for
OUR garden and I'll give them all away for free!!!! No
million-dollars-per-gram....absolutely free. Get them out of my yard
and they are yours for FREE!!!! No offer refused...

Can we get back on track to METEORITES instead of who has the best eBay
rating and talking about RIVER rocks!?!?!?!?!?! That's exactly what the
Soggy-Bottom-Boys are selling....common river rocks.

For me and Bernd....
Dave (Might as well sue me too shisters )