[meteorite-list] Trust - Was...Honest Answer...

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Nov 21 19:58:58 2004

Rob,

What are you talking about. A type specimen for NWA 1110 was submitted to
and studied by the University of Washington. Thin sections were cut, pieces
were analyzed with a microprobe, specimens were sent out for Isotope work
and dating. NWA 1110 is a well studied set of stones. Every fragment was
cleaned and then looked at by Dr. Irving. Dr. Irving rejected several of
the pebbles that were submitted as being terrestrial otherwise nobody would
have known the difference. The NomCom then voted on this group of gravel
and made it official. Dr Irving not only works in a laboratory he is one of
the few scientist who has actually gone on a Team LunarRock expedition to
Morocco. He knows what is going on in and is work is of the highest
standard.

Think about what you are saying,

Adam