AW: [meteorite-list] meteorite prices

From: John Birdsell <birdsell_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Nov 4 13:25:15 2004

Martin....when you refer to "stinky" Campos are those like the rusty Old
Campo that you are trying to sell on your website for $300 per kilo,
stating that "Despite its impressive Total Known Weight, Campo del Cielo
isn't offered that often."? Are these the good "sales" prices that you
are offering the new collectors?

 http://www.meteorite-martin.de/english/iron_en.html

-Just curious.

Cheers