[meteorite-list] Los Angeles 001

From: meteoriteshow <meteoriteshow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jun 10 05:54:23 2004

I do not advertise much on the List and have not suffered so far this kind
of problem that you are describing Michael, but I agree with you as I would
not enjoy at all this to happen to me. Selling does not mean "no respect" or
"at all costs" and a minimum of consideration to other dealers and to
collectors who buy material, is an absolute necessity.
Thanks for this e-mail Michael,

Frederic Beroud