[meteorite-list] VCI + membranebox

From: tracy latimer <daistiho_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Jul 23 19:04:58 2004

I don't know if you will find this useful, but my micromounts are displayed
in old printers' trays. Each 1x1 box fits neatly into one cubby; there are
a couple of rows where you can fit them 1x2, or put a 1x2 box. If you can
find an old printshop that wants to get rid of their old typesetting storage
cases, you'll be in business. I also see the trays sold individually
online.

Tracy Latimer