[meteorite-list] VCI + membranebox

From: greg Edwards <edwardsg_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Jul 23 18:17:54 2004

Which gets us back to my original question. In your terms, does anyone
know where to obtain a good "palet" that could hold 50 or so
micromount boxes at one time? It would be nice if these could stack
into a standard size container (picture a picnic basket with palets of
micromounted meteorites being carried by Dorothy on a trip across Oz)?

Thank you

Greg Edwards