[meteorite-list] Park Forest Winslow St., Diana Kasco (Homeowner) Letter

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Jul 19 15:09:39 2004

Hello list;
My name is David and I am an addict.
I just got back in last night from a 4 day, 2,400 mile trip to Wisconsin
and back (to Wyoming) to deliver a thousand pounds of rocks to another
addict. So much for working my 12 step program.
In the process of returning, I brought some of his rocks from there (400
pounds) and stopped and collected another 500 pounds of Wyoming rocks
before I arrived home.
Help me, I am sick. Oh, I will have some anorthosite (just like in
the moon rocks) to sell or trade very soon (soon as the car gets unloaded.
Best,
Dave F.