[meteorite-list] Park Forest Winslow St., Diana Kasco (Homeowner) Letter

From: j.divelbiss_at_att.net <j.divelbiss_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Jul 19 14:42:37 2004

Eric,

I too am a rock collecting addict with little hope in sight for change. I'm there for you man...I often take my lunch breaks on the local mountain...walking up and down the hill picking up/hauling off more cool rocks than I had yesterday. My wife has recently ordered me to rid myself of a ton or two of my collection in the garage....it'll be hard to rid myself of some of them, but the good news is that I'll have more room for more new ones. :)

Until my next walk,

Gabbro John

-------------- Original message from star-bits_at_comcast.net: --------------