[meteorite-list] NWA/Sahara maps

From: Jeff Grossman <jgrossman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Jul 10 22:20:53 2004

There are no boundaries to either the NWA area or the Sahara
area. "Sahara" refers to meteorites for which the finders are
intentionally withholding the geographic coordinates. These cannot be
placed on a map unless somebody can convince the finders, mainly the
Labennes, to release the data. "NWA" refers mostly to meteorites
originating in the marketplaces of Morocco. Most of these have either no
coordinates or uncertain coordinates. A few may have good coordinates, but
it is left as an exercise for the reader to figure out which they are; I
can't say. Again, a map is pretty much useless.

So, what you seek does not exist because it isn't possible.

jeff