[meteorite-list] JaH 026 (L3.1)

From: Jeff Kuyken <jeff_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Jul 9 06:57:01 2004

G'day List,

I just received an endcut of JaH 026 from the Cometshop boys which is just stunning. It has been prepared VERY well and is selling extremely cheap on eBay. This is the only L3.1 available to collectors and has a very low total known weight. The only other L3.1 that I know of is a 46.08g stone found in Antarctica during 1979 (Yamato 790787). So folks, if you haven't checked out this meteorite yet, it is definitely well worth a look! There's a pic of my small endcut here (which was really hard to photograph too). http://www.meteoritesaustralia.com/features/jah026.html

Happy collecting,

Jeff Kuyken
I.M.C.A. #3085
www.meteorites.com.au