[meteorite-list] Thank You List!

From: Becky and Kirk <bandk_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Jul 7 22:00:19 2004

Hello All,
        Thank you for all of the help that many of you have offered me since I
asked the other day. I'm sure that over time I will become much more
knowledgable as I get to know the hobby better; with your help of
course. Thank you.
        Allan Lang, if you are out there, please get back to me about your
offer you e-mailed me about the other day. Thank you.
                        Best to all,