[meteorite-list] AD - Beautiful CV3 Slices

From: Rob Wesel <nakhladog_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jul 6 20:49:23 2004

Hello all -

We have seen a lot of the new NWA 3118 CV3 in it's individual and fragment
form but not much sliced. I have a few pieces expertly prepared, all showing
abundant chondrules and most showing a huge inclusion that ran straight
through the piece. What you see in the photos is all that I have available.

Priced at:
0.1-10.0 grams $8 per gram
10.1-20.0 grams $7 per gram
20.1-40.0 grams $6 per gram
>40 grams $5 per gram

All are sliced nice and thin around 2mm

I also have two pieces of just the inclusion material that is a sliced
nodule found in the strewnfield, a meteorite within a meteorite showing it's
own fine chondrules.
0.5 gram endcut $50
3.3 gram endcut $300

Photos here, sorry to have to use the scanner but they are so polished that
the camera flash was causing all kinds of hell:
http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/robandcolleen11197/album?.dir=/b740

I also have a few of these left, $12 each:
http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/robandcolleen11197/detail?.dir=/2146&.dnm=b354.jpg

Rob Wesel