[meteorite-list] People have left the list because of personal attacks.

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:04 2004

------=_NextPart_001_0006_01C3DF95.E1EC8080

Hello Mike,

I think many of us share your thoughts. Bernd was a great asset to the l=
ist, the information and research background he provided on newspapers I =
posted, or topics brought up by others was always of interest. Last I he=
ard from him, if I remember right, he was getting busy with school and I =
wish him well. =20

Mark Bostick
www.meteoritearticles.com

------=_NextPart_001_0006_01C3DF95.E1EC8080

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>Hello Mike,</D=
IV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>I think many of us share your thoughts.&nbsp; =
Bernd was a great asset to the list, the information and research backgro=
und he provided on newspapers I posted, or topics brought up by others wa=
s always of interest.&nbsp; Last I heard from him, if I remember right, h=
e was getting busy with school and I wish him well.&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>&nbs=
p;</DIV> <DIV>Mark Bostick</DIV> <DIV><A href=3D"http://www.meteoritearti=
cles.com">www.meteoritearticles.com</A></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_001_0006_01C3DF95.E1EC8080--