[meteorite-list] People have left the list because of personal attacks.

From: j.divelbiss_at_att.net <j.divelbiss_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:04 2004

Mike and others,

I accept your back handed slap with dignity. It was deserved. I too miss
Bernd. He was my favorite list personality when I first became a member. Over
time I noticed he posted less and less. It is no wonder with all the crap
that has gone on in he last two years including my own idiotic posts at times.

>From here on I propose to stay within the lines of reason, and will try with
my best effort to keep from attacking anyone...especially towards a select
few who will still drive me crazy with just about every post they make.

If I can't do so, I will recognize it and volunteerly move on and leave the
list also...without a problem.

My apologies to all...including Matteo,

John