[meteorite-list] Boom, Poof, or Sizzle!

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:04 2004

Dear Sterling;
Thank you very much, this was a very interesting reply. Yup, I sell
rocks, rocks that have been throw even. I also sell rocks at the local
gun show a number of times a year. Quite fascinating to sell rocks at a
gun show. Maybe some day I sell guns at a "personal protection
lazer-phazer" show.
Thank you for the wisdom,
Dave Freeman