[meteorite-list] MeteoriteTimes for January 2004 now up

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:58 2004

from Meteorite Market Trend

A recent phenomenon occurred on the internet of late
that
involved a hysterically funny lampoon of several
members
of the meteorite list and their various quirks. One of
the
subjects of this hysterical web site was so offended
he managed
to have it removed from the world wide web. Since
then, the
creator of the "PROUD TOM" website has struck like
Zorry,
leaving his "mark" hither and yon from one URL to
another,
much to the delight of his appreciative and dedicated
readers.

In the second issue of the PROUD TOM website I was
honored to
be roasted by this wit of the WWW and, given the hit
or miss
nature of his sites – here today, gone tomorrow, I am
gratified
to post his lampoon of yours truly here, in a format
untouchable
by the buffoon that chases his work about the internet
in a vain
attempt to thwart the humor the rest of us so enjoy.
So, I give
you the Proud Tom version of METEORITE MARKET TRENDS:

Mr.Blood why you not have give to idiot Tom the image
I have sent to you? therefore we laughed all how many
as you you laugh for the photos that idiot of Tom he
inserts in its sites.... too much comfortable one to
then laugh on the other people's photos and not on
the own ones. I find the persons that they ago laugh
of what this poor idiot the typical American child, or
as is said here... americanate

with my greater depreciation

Matteo

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
MSN Messanger: spacerocks_at_hotmail.com