[meteorite-list] Beer 'n' meteorites

From: Michel Franco <michel_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Aug 26 11:24:41 2004

Hi Al and List,

Novo Urei fall sept 4, 1886 (the Ureilite class name giving meteorite ) was
eaten the indigeneous after the fall.

The some Dag 489 Shergottite was eaten buy its finder. ( he likes to tell
that story )

I ate recently some fragments of my new diogenite that dropped on my bench
after trimming. Not bad !
www.caillou-noir.com/Molay.htm It is the one that tastes so good.

I will recommand to former meteorite eaters to focus on achondrites, the
ones where there is less Ni.

Shall I propose to our local brewery ( Micro Basserie de Chamonix, Canadian
owner, just a good place to drink.) to make a try with some Dio powder from
a future sawing ?

Best regards.

Michel