[meteorite-list] Beer 'n' meteorites

From: Matt Morgan <mmorgan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Aug 26 11:36:54 2004

I brew pretty frequently and have actually added some fusion crust to my
batch of "Crusty Ale", made from Gao FC. I really didn't notice any
change in the taste. One possibility I have been playing with is adding
some iron filings from Canyon Diablo or the like to the soil of our hops
plants....that would be safe to drink and the meteorite would be part of
the hops plant.
Matt Morgan