AW: [meteorite-list] New Campo -Myth Busted?

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Aug 24 15:29:55 2004

> Now both of you please tell me that you love each
> other as well and
> invite me to continue to bid on your auctions.
> Regards,
> Bernhard

Dont Forget, I also Love ALL by bidders in my ebay
auctions to and welcome EVERYBODY to bid. (Although
because on friday I am going on a business trip to
tahiti, Indonesia, Thailand and Hong kong for 6 weeks
I wont have more ebay auctions until the last week of
september anyway at the earliest).
But feel free to bid on my auctions to then. Save up
for my grand return (since I will surely be very broke
by then).
Cheers
DEAN (AMUNRE)