[meteorite-list] Ad- Weekly Rare Material Special

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Aug 21 13:19:29 2004

Dear List Members,

It is with pleasure that we announce two rare items this week.

One of this weeks specials is a new primitive Ureilite called NWA 3140. NWA
3140 is the first Ureilite that we have observed where there are occurrences
of metal. This is one of the best looking Ureilites out there with green
and brown crystals intermixed. We started several specimens out on ebay
ranging from less than a gram to greater than 17 grams, all start priced at
just 99 cents, we will let the market decide their value. Normal Ureilites
sell for between $30.00 to $70.00 a gram so it will be interesting to see
the outcome.

The second item is NWA 3110, a gorgeous LL3.7. This is one of the most
interesting and beautiful chondrites in existence. One only has to view the
images on ebay to understand these statements.

To see NWA 3140 and NWA 3110 please click on the link below and go to "Go
see all current items for sale by this member." The weekly rare material
specials are always listed last so you will have to go to the bottom of the
list.

http://members.ebay.com/ws2/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=meteoritelab

True bargains can always be found on our ebay auctions because there are
never reserves and most items are started out at just 99 cents.

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Adam and Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock
IMCA 2185