[meteorite-list] OT: I am back

From: meteoriteshow <meteoriteshow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:12 2004

C'est un message de format MIME en plusieurs parties.

------=_NextPart_000_002C_01C41D51.92F988C0

Welcome back to the List Mark.
I believe sometimes it's difficult to keep cool when one feels attacked =
and wants to defend himself! As far as such a List is concerned, when =
attacked in public, we then can feel like showing other members that its =
is not fair and get into a kind of "vicious cercle" from which it's then =
difficult to get out. I guess you have done it, so I'm glad that now I =
can read some of your news and comments again, that are most of the time =
a source of knowledge to me.
All the best.

Fr=E9d=E9ric Beroud
www.meteoriteshow.com