[meteorite-list] original rosamond

From: John Gwilliam <jkg_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:30:01 2004

Hello Steve and List,
Knowing how much time and effort was put into the book, "Meteorites fro A
to Z", I feel it is only appropriate to give credit where credit is
due. While Anne Black was indeed a collaborator and contributor the book,
Bill and Mike Jensen were the principle authors.
A recent phone conversation with Mike confirmed that an updated version of
"Meteorites from A to Z" should be completed in time for the Tucson 2004
Show. Any additions or corrections to the book should be forwarded to the
Jensen Bros. All non-Sahara information should be sent to Mike at:
  <Mikestockj_at_aol.com>

Any Sahara related information should go to Bill at:
  <meteorchsr_at_aol.com>.

When I need quick, basic information about a meteorite, I usually find
myself reaching for this book. The new edition will be a great addition to
all of our libraries.

Best,

John Gwilliam