Re-2: [meteorite-list] CH or CB Chondrite?

From: David Weir <dgweir_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:29:55 2004

Hello list,

Here is the link to the paper by Weisberg, Prinz, Clayton, Mayeda,
Sugiura, Zashu, and Ebihara in which they propose the designation of the
CB grouplet. I don't have a clue how these meteoritical scientists do
such awesome work but I have the highest respect for what they present
and how they present it. I have read other papers by Michael Weisberg
and the others that are equally amazing and I for one are compelled to
accept their reasoning - based on their reputations if not on my
imperfect understanding of their paper... at least until something
better comes along.

Enjoy this work:

<<http://adsbit.harvard.edu/cgi-bin/nph-iarticle_query?bibcode=2001M%26PS...36..401W>>

David