[meteorite-list] Ebay shipping charges???

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:29:50 2004

Tom, you are missing nothing. High shipping charges
are just another scam to rip people off and make some
more profit. You should all note who does this. I see
so many people charging $3.95 or $4 which is the
priority rate in the USA and then sending first class
for .50 cents! This is especially true with books. I
have always tried to be as fair as possible with the
$1 shipping on most small items. This is a simple
charge, and sometimes it costs me a little less to
send, sometimes more, but it works out for all of us
and all of my customers are always very happy with
that.

Mike Farmer

--- Tom aka James Knudson <knudson911_at_frontiernet.net>