[meteorite-list] Ebay shipping charges???

From: Tom aka James Knudson <knudson911_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:29:50 2004

Hello List, Are we missing something? Mike farmer must be the worst, with
his one dollar shipping!!!! Others charge two, three, four, some even five
and six dollars.
   I was looking for a computer mouse for my daughter and almost fell of my
chair seeing the shipping costs on these auctions! Six dollars was low for
a computer mouse, nine, ten, twelve were normal and fifteen on the high
side.
  One guy had eighteen ($18) shipping and a note saying if you don't like
the shipping amount don't bid and don't ask me for to come down on the
charge! All of these S&H charges were for a single mouse.
  I am not talking about a few of the auctions, I am talking just about
every one of them! Are we undercharging on our shipping or are they all
trying to rip people off?

Thanks, Tom
Peregrineflier <><
The proudest member of the IMCA 6168