[meteorite-list] Contacting E-Bay

From: Charles R. Viau <cviau_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:29:50 2004

This could help, but be prepared to wait forever....
I listed a few others that do meteorite auctions as well,,,,
-Charlyv

          EBAY
Company Phone Numbers
eBay Corporate Offices:
(408) 558-7400
(408) 558-7401
1-800-322-9266
1-888-749-3229
1-408-558-7400
1-408-376-6554 FAX
Spokesperson: Kevin Pursglove, 408-558-7458
Hours: 7:30AM - 5:30PM PT M-F
Employee's Extension: press 1
Dial by name directory: press 0
Customer Service: press 2
Operator: press 3

eBay's Billpoint
(408) 376-7400
1-888-824-5576
(408) 376-4901 FAX
(408) 626-4901 FAX
Chargeback questions: (866) 600-4162
Account Service Manager: Walter Lintao
Director of Customer Care: Leela Suppiah

Half.com
1-800-545-9857
888-879-4253 ext 1
Spokesperson: Kristin Keyes, 610-680-4051
Hours: 800AM - 600PM EST

Yahoo Inc.
(408) 349-3300
(408) 616-3702 FAX

Yahoo Auctions
(408) 731-3300 (voice)
(408) 731-3301 (fax)

Yahoo's PayDirect
(408) 731-3335
1-877-521-1458

Paypal
1-877-6-paypal
(877) 672-9725
(866) 272-9725
(650) 251-1100
(402) 935-2000
(402) 935-2001
(402) 935-2062
(402) 935-7733
(402) 537-5740 FAX
Help Center: (888) 221-1161
Craig, complaints resolution manager: (402) 935-2258 Premier Account
Holders: (800) 836-1859

PayPal UK
0870 730 7191
Hours of operation: 12:00 noon - 6:00 A.M. (GMT/BST)

Amazon Inc.
Corporate: (206) 266-1000
Executive Offices: (206) 266-1000
Customer Support: 1-800-201-7575