[meteorite-list] Contacting E-Bay

From: Francis Graham <francisgraham_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:29:50 2004

Dear List,
  I noticed many of you are in contact with E-bay
about fraudulent meteorites.
  How do you contact E-bay directly? Do they have a
real phone and physical postal address? I tried
contacting them by e-mail about a security problem ,
but never could get a real person (as opposed to an
autobot) response. I just would like to pick of the
phone and discuss my very real security problem.
It's in their best interest, too. I could also write a
postal letter, if I knew their address, since
certified mail usually gets a read.

Francis Graham