[meteorite-list] List Apology

From: Mike Groetz <mpg444_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:37 2004

   Thank You Jamie. Dropping of the personal
information I think is the key to acceptance.
   And to the members of the list- it is not for me to
tell any of you what do do. If some or all of you
enjoy this- go for it. Opening and reading the related
emails are optional.
   Now if someone keeps track of which emails are
opened and which are not..........
   Aaaaarrrrggggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
   I'll shutup :-)
   Have a good day.