[meteorite-list] Global_collection of meteorites

From: martinh_at_isu.edu <martinh_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:37 2004

Hi All,

After years of abuse, life in a overheated room, covered with dust sitting on a dirty floor, no software updates and frequent sudden power surges or outages, the server named aristotle that held the Global Colletion of Meteorites finally broke down.

I think I have farily recent backup of the site, but haven't found a home for it yet. When we get some of our other servers updated and maybe even install a new one, I will recreate the Global Collection.

Thanks for noticing!

Cheers,

Martin