[meteorite-list] Last words

From: Martin <Martin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:28 2004

Hi Mr.Blood, list,

I fully agree. Imagine you would go to a market place for buying some
vegetables or to a shopping mall and there would be all sellers standing in
front of there shops and stalls screaming the nastiest names and
condemnations to eachother like drunk beer coachmen.
Bon Appetit.

For those, who like to post or to read this kind of conversation exists
already a mailing list at yahoo.com, called "meteorite-noise". I kindly
invite those combatants to poor out their rubbish there.

As far as the hundreds of ebay adds are concerned, there are the mailing
lists: "meteorite_sales" and "MeteoriteCollectors", where dealers and ebay
adds are welcomed.
BTW: Triple or quadruple ebay adds are enerving even for those, who are
interested in ebay.

Please keep this list clean. Now I think we definitely can finish this
thread, all is said.
Martin A.

http://www.virtualguidebooks.com/Arizona/GrandCanyonRoute66/MeteorCrater/Met