[meteorite-list] A Letter From Blaine Reed

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:28 2004

 Hi All,
        I must say I am a bit shocked that my most recent installment
of my 4 part series regarding factors that keep the meteorite market
depressed has met with virtually NO discussion on the list - particularly
since we are witnessing one of the key points being played out on the
list right now: dealers fighting in public, name calling, mud slinging,
etc.
       Blaine's letter hit the nail on the head.
       Sincerely, Michael

Don't accept rides from strange men, and remember that all men are strange.
    Robin Morgan
--
http://www.costofwar.com/
--