[meteorite-list] A Letter From Blaine Reed

From: Walter Branch <branchw_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:28 2004

Al and List

Al, thank you so much for posting Blaine's letter. It was well written and
full of meaning. I just called Blaine and expressed my gratitude toward him
as well. I never try to speak for Blaine as he obviously can speak for
himself but from my conversation with him, he feels very passionate about
the words he wrote.

I also want to repeat my post of a few days ago - all this petty bickering
and libelous accusations does nothing to advance the hobby of meteorite
collecting and the field of meteoritics.

Remember this, just because you CAN do something doesn't mean you SHOULD do
it. Discretion truly is the better part of valor - use it.

Respectfully,

Walter
www.branchmeteorites.com
Walter Branch, Ph.D.