[meteorite-list] eBay policemen?

From: Tom aka James Knudson <knudson911_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:25 2004

Hello all, why can't people write 1500g Campo in their description instead
of saying huge Campo. Instead, they make people look at the auction to see
what the sellers idea of huge is. What would ebay be like if everyone simply
wrote "meteorite" in the description, you would have to look at every
auction to find what you are looking for. I don't want to look at every
auction to find the size I am looking for.
Thanks, Tom
Peregrineflier <><
The proudest member of the IMCA 6168