[meteorite-list] India report #2.

From: John Gwilliam <jkg_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:25 2004

Mike,
Thanks for making the effort to post a report of your adventure in
India. News like yours makes wading through the garbage on the Meteorite
List worth the effort.

and........

Matteo,
I know there are several List members who have had to deal with your
unorthodox and questionable business ethics, including myself. Most have
kept quiet because they know it's good form to keep one's mouth shut most
of the time. However, when you provoke responses from the likes of good
characters like Dave Freeman and Dave Andrews, you're starting to step on
more than just people's toes.

  Brothers Andrews and Freeman have expressed their opinions concerning you
incessant whining and complaining, and there will be more to follow if you
continue your banal rhetoric. You certainly don't want more testimonials to
make their way to this List, do you?

  Your silence would be greatly appreciated,

John Gwilliam