[meteorite-list] Next stop, India

From: meteoritehunter_at_comcast.net <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:21 2004

Hello everyone. Several things, it is not the fact that Matteo speacks his own language that is a problem with so many people, it is his piss-poor attitude, he only whines and complains, nothing ever good out of his emails.

On the Wales fireball, I cant believe that it could be anything but a meteor, if it was an airplane, then it was an airplane exploding in a rather disruptive way, not unlike the Space shuttle Challenger. How could any airplane make that fireball and not be exploding? and if it exploded, we would all know about it! It was headed to sea, so perhaps no explosion was heard.

I am on my way to India, sitting in an airport typing this. My next report will be from the strewnfield.

Thanks
Mike Farmer
Meteoritehunter