[meteorite-list] re: Abo in Von Baumhauer 1844 (meteorites ON or through ice)

From: Pekka Savolainen <pekka.savolainen_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:40 2004

Hello, Marco, Jarmo and the list,

me again, sorry, I have same head during the winter and during the summer...

The March 1814 case may naturally be Luotolax, Dec.16:th 1813. And again
the same arguments for the difference between dates. They didnīt have
e-mail,
and not many even a calender, so this is close enough to be this one.

take care,

pekka