"Re: [meteorite-list] avoirdupois ?

From: Rosemary Hackney <ltcrose_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:22:35 2004

 LOL.. now that you mention William the Conqueror ( he was a granddaddy u=
the line ) and so was a King named Olaf ( I think he was Danish) ( prett=
much Viking I would say )as well as some of those Louises and those
Plantagenet fellows. Alexander the Great and Ptolemy and a couple of
pharoahs. Now you know why I am so mixed up.. But anywho.. I thought
avoirdupois meant "pound"=0D
or the FPS system as opposed to MKS/cgs (metric )=0D
=0D
Rosie=0D
 =0D
-------Original Message-------=0D