[meteorite-list] Re: Where Did The Moon Come From?

From: GT40dawg_at_aol.com <GT40dawg_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:21:02 2004

A few points here:

1) He never called or implied that anybody was a "sinner". Most Christians I know (including myself) do not spend their time looking down on non-Christians. If you're feeling angry or guilty about not being a Christian, that's easy enough to fix.

2) I guess that anybody who believes in God is NOT a scientist...gee, I guess I wasted all of my time getting all of those college degrees. I guess I'm not a "true" scientist.

3) A lot of messages on this board do not interest me. Therefore, I use the "delete" button. Simply put.

4) Take a really good look at all of the "coincidences" that had to have happened to put us all here. It doesn't really matter if it took billions of years or 6 days. It happened. Perhaps a billion years to us is simply a single day to a God who is everlasting. Using your all-powerful science, prove to me that God does NOT exist. Science is about truth, and if the truth is, all of this happened by "chance", so be it. I don't remember every reading that article thought. Good luck trying.

Just a few thoughts from another proud "Bible-thumper", and waiting for the negative backlash that's certain to follow...

Randy in N.O.