[meteorite-list] Re: Where Did The Moon Come From?

From: geoking_at_notkin.net <geoking_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:21:02 2004

Knudson posted:

> And he set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the
> earth, And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the
> light from the darkness: and he saw that it was good.

Tom:

Thanks very much for posting half of Genesis to the List for us poor
ignorant sinners.

I can tolerate just about anything in this forum, except religious
dogma. The Meteorite List is clearly and specifically a science list
and, as such, is intended for the discussion of scientific principles
that relate to meteorites. Would you and Marcie please keep your
religious beliefs to yourselves.

There are plenty of "god-is-wonderful" discussion groups that you can
join, if you want to blather on about this kind of thing in public.
Those who are interested in discussing and learning about science
(which I assume is at least 99.5% of the List) should not have to be
subjected to your mumbo-jumbo.

Geoff N.