[meteorite-list] the nuns want to go to tucson with me

From: Adam Hupe <adamhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:18:04 2004

Hi Steve,

If the nuns have been monitoring this list they probably figure this group
needs a lot of help and will try to save us all from damnation in Tucson.
Maybe we could have our stones blessed for good measure because sometimes
they seem to bring out the worst in people. Maybe the nuns could act as
your detonated driver after the margarita party. I do not think a bunch of
flying nuns are going to interface too well with the motley crew in Tucson.

All the best,

Adam